Inside Sales Representative

  • College Discount Cards
  • Phoenix, AZ, USA
  • Feb 23, 2020

Job Description

Work from home 80% of the time, but for the other 20% you must be located in Phoenix Valley Area because of initial training and one weekly meeting (review, ongoing training). College Discount Cards has been in business since 1998 and provides Discount Cards to college students nationwide. Equivalent of $50 to $100/hr because you get a flat rate of $500 for each campus you complete, which takes 5 to 10 hours of total talk time. You will be calling local businesses around college campuses (dining, auto, gyms, etc.) to get them to participate on the Discount Card for that campus! There is no cost for the business to sign-up, you simply need to negotiate a savings offer they can provide the students (such as BOGO Entree or 20% OFF). It is easy to sign them up because it's beneficial to them as it's free advertising to their target market (college students). This position has been tried and tested for 20 years so we and you will know exactly what to expect. Inside sales experience a plus but not required, I can train anyone in the world to be great on the phones if they are willing to work hard and be coached. If you have experience selling b2b, especially local businesses, that is a huge plus! Training at office then Work from Home, go into our office once a week for recap/continual training to make you as successful as possible ( located Tatum/Cactus close to 51/Cactus). You will use a software program with an automatic dialer that will allow you to make 4x as many calls as usual. PLUS - it will also send an E-mail and Voicemail to the prospect with one click! You are not responsible for any admin functions and won't have to waste time composing e-mails. Compensation is $500 per campus and you are signing up 40 businesses. Each campus will take on average 5-10 hours of calling through the auto dialer, so it equates to $50 - $100 per hour. If you work hard, you can complete 2 campuses per week on average and make $4k per month. However, you set your own hours so you can still do whatever you want on the side. There is the possibility of more work and potentially full-time, but that is based on how many new campuses we get (currently we are expanding rapidly). Looking forward to hearing from you! E-mail resume to