Enterprise Account Executive – Southeast
WHO WE ARE
Our client is a Series B – Open Source Database Vendor Solution and is on a mission to bring better insights and real time data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of our solution, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
As a key contributor to our sales team, you'll cultivate territory, acquire new customers, and drive revenue growth. With a consultative, diagnostic approach to the sales process, you’ll develop trust and accountability with your customer. You’ll passionately position our solution as the next generation BI platform. You'll foster Customer Love.
Team selling is our philosophy - Let’s win together! This role is Virtual –focusing on Southeast (Carolinas/ GA/ FL)
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Expertly drive a complex buying cycle with technical decision makers and engage internal customer stakeholders
- In partnership with Sales Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with Customer Success to map revenue strategy and long term success for the customer organization
- Champion for customer references and case studies
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping internal product and marketing teams informed of market activity
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of 7+ years successfully closing new business in annual or multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Previous exposure to BI, Analytics or Big Data ecosystem selling to Enterprise Clients/Prospects.
- Demonstrated success of consistent, quarter-over-quarter quota attainment
- Entrepreneurial business savvy, comfortable to contribute & operate within a start-up environment
- Personal passion for Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence and a strong understanding for the importance of leveraging data to make critical business decisions
Please contact Rick Delin @ Rdelin@lloydstaffing.com