Responsible for requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, post development support, and day-to-day support for end users (i.e. report building, workflow development, dashboards, etc.). Work with Technical Analysts to design, develop and deploy new features within SalesForce/Service Cloud to Sales and Account Managers in our Issuer Solutions Business Segment (supports both North America and International users). Participate in analysis and triage of work intake for the Technical Administrators, work assignment, solutioning, and coordinate regular releases.
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities
1 . Work in partnership with the technology team Administrators to manage the configuration of the Salesforce org.
2. Work may be performed in a team or individual environment, as required by the scope of the project.
3. Analyze and create Salesforce Reports and Dashboards based upon audience and need
4. Build Salesforce campaigns for new opportunities and growth programs
5. Work with key stakeholders and end users to gather, understand, and define/document business requirements
6. Provide feedback to key stakeholders to influence business logic to improve user experience/interfaces, navigation, and design
7. Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions meets the business requirements
8. Assist with migrating users and data from legacy Salesforce instances on Classic platform to the Issuing instance on Salesforce Lightning platform
9. Provide feedback on how to enhance system to make our users more effective
10. Contribute to the development and delivery of end user training for all new or modified system functionality in easy to understand manner
Job Specific S kills & Competencies
1. Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
2. Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
3. Problem Solving - A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution that is based on a broad base of business knowledge. Ability to process information logically; plan, prepare and implement programs for the solution of technical problems; analyze and interpret computer program data; identify and define user needs; prepare program specifications.
4. Communication - Excellent communication skills needed to work with Technical Team, management and end-users. Attention to details and strong writing skills. Ability to work well with geographically dispersed business units.
What Part Will You Play?
1. Acts in a liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and organizations, and between client end-users, programmers and test analysts. Understands client's strategic needs (profitability) and develops high-level client relationships and confidence in the solutions to their automation needs. Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and experience to clients and management for client initiated requests. Leverages expert knowledge of the complex nature of the client's business to recommend changes to existing systems or external vendor systems. Consults with management to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage formatting, security requirements and levels of systems access. Maintains communication with end-users and reviews other Business Analysts' feedback to ensure systems continually meet the client's expectations. Analyzes complex/escalated problems/issues (complexity varies based on data requirements and business specifications) and offers alternative business solutions. Leads meetings and facilitates discussions.
2. As the SME, reviews and advises on documentation for client training and documentation for installation of systems and their upgrades; universally understood procedures for permanent records; post-implementation problems and revision requests; maintains, administers, and/or reviews all procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance.
3. Makes recommendations which have significant impact on the technical aspects of projects and programs. Provides strategic guidance and expertise to analyze, interpret, develop and implement intricate business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create complex technical specifications. Leverages system or module knowledge in the design of system screens and database structures. Consults and coordinates with programmers to design and develop requirements and analyze the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users. Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans. Provides support to resolve potential issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process. Tracks application incidents to ensure a successful conclusion for internal and external clients. Identifies system impact of changes in the business, user needs, external business environment and operating systems. Plans, conducts and directs research and/or development work on complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
4. Provides in-depth analysis and recommends best practices when supporting testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality. Uses experience and expertise to ensure complex issues do not hinder a successful implementation.
Working with the Technical Administrators, monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions. Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Plans development efforts on large/small projects, and may act as a Project Manager.
5. Maintains software deployment plans and communicates these plans to the user community and ensures that users are apprised of any anticipated deviation from schedules.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
1. Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
2. Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
3. Typically minimum 8+ years relevant experience
4. Prior experience in Business Analysis and requirements gathering
5. 3-5 years of experience in administering, configuring and/or managing Saleforce.com Sales Cloud
6. Certified Salesforce Administrator
7. Proficient with MS Office & Flowcharting - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
8. Proficient in Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating user, profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, validation rules, email alerts, workflow rules and process builder, reports and dashboards
9. Experience in performing data cleanup, extraction and data importing
10. Working knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com Lightning Experience UI
1. Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator, and/or any other SFDC Certifications
2. Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
3. Experience with Salesforce customer communities and multi-currency configurations
4. Familiarity with connecting to other Salesforce products i.e. Marketing Cloud, Salesforce For Outlook
5. Familiarity with Salesforce Development platform - VisualForce, Apex, RESTful and SOAP services.
6. Experience with online collaboration tools - WebEx, Skype, GoTo Meeting.
7. Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
A re any certifications necessary? Certified Salesforce Administrator
Are any preferred? Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator, and/or any other SFDC Certifications
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.