A Product Managers responsibility will include:
1. Setting Product Strategy – Product Manager will work closely with the Software Engineering staff responsible for applicable Core Applications to ensure a clear understanding in all areas of the application.
o This will include acting as facilitator for all meetings pertaining to new development or existing product development.
o Review of system change request to ensure accuracy and content.
2. Maintaining Market/Competitive Knowledge – Product Manager have the responsibility to ensure they stay abreast of industry trends and are knowledgeable of competing products.
3. Participation in the Sprint Cycles
o Review and groom the backlog with business value scores to ensure the requests with the higher score are completed.
o Complete the Product Backlog Items in Azure DevOps to include acceptable criteria, reports, and documentation needs.
o Ensure that Corporate Communications have all the material needed to write and complete documentation.
4. Marketing – Product Manager will be responsible for setting prices for new product enhancements and for promoting product attributes inside the core applications.
5. Training – Product Managers will be responsible for any internal and external training needs to assist our customers, Relationship Managers, and Customer Service.
6. Sales support – Product Manager will be participating in product demos for prospects and new banks.
7. Implementation support – Product Manager will assist the Implementation staff when needed.
8. Bank Visits – Product Manager will be required to attend several bank visits to discuss product strategies and new development opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must have a High School diploma or higher
Must have knowledge of the Product offering
o Must be proficient in One Note, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
o Use of Azure Dev Ops